Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Search the database

You searched for:   subject=good
Your search found 169 results.
  Jesus the Light of the World and Jesus the Good Shepherd Jesus the Light of the World and Jesus the Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Burlison & Grylls
about 1886
Church of St Mary, Betws-y-coed, Conwy
south wall of the south aisle
  Christ the Good Shepherd and the Light of the World Christ the Good Shepherd and the Light of the World
Church of St Deiniol, Worthenbury, Wrexham
south wall of the chancel
  Christ as the Good Shepherd, the Redeemer, the Light of the World and as King Christ as the Good Shepherd, the Redeemer, the Light of the World and as King
firm/studio: James Powell & Sons
1913
Church of St Giles, Wrexham
north wall of the north aisle
The Good Shepherd and Christ with Children
about 1928
Church of St Twrog, Maentwrog, Gwynedd
west end of the nave
  Christ the Good Shepherd with Scenes from the Life of Christ Christ the Good Shepherd with Scenes from the Life of Christ
firm/studio: Lavers & Barraud
about 1868
Christ Church, Prestatyn, Denbighshire
east wall of south aisle chapel (Lady Chapel)
  Christ with a Woman and Children Christ with a Woman and Children
firm/studio: Linley Glass Studio
designer: D. W. Robinson
1996
Church of St Paul, Gorsedd, Flintshire
south wall of the nave
  St Anna Instructing the Virgin Mary, Christ with the Crown of Life and Dorcas St Anna Instructing the Virgin Mary, Christ with the Crown of Life and Dorcas
designer: Roy Walter Coomber
firm/studio: Solaglas Ltd
1986
Church of St Illtyd, Llantwit Fardre, Rhondda Cynon Taff
south wall of the south chapel
  Christ the Good Shepherd with the Virgin and Child Christ the Good Shepherd with the Virgin and Child
artist: George F. Hunt
1937
Church of St Illtyd, Llantwit Fardre, Rhondda Cynon Taff
north wall of the nave
  Christ the Good Shepherd and Christ with Children Christ the Good Shepherd and Christ with Children
1935 and about 1987
Christ Church, Prestatyn, Denbighshire
south wall of the south aisle
  The Good Shepherd The Good Shepherd
artist: Edward Frampton
1896
Church of St Twrog, Maentwrog, Gwynedd
west end of the north aisle



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2018 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2018