Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH446685
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Peter Jones

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Church built by Weightman & Hadfield in 1846, replacing a medieval church.

People associated with this site
   as architect: Weightman & Hadfield


Works at this site:
  The Good Samaritan The Good Samaritan
firm/studio: Percy Bacon Brothers
Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey
north wall of the nave
  Christ the Good Shepherd Christ the Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Mayer & Co.
1890
Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
 The Sower Soweth the Word The Sower Soweth the Word
firm/studio: Gamon & Humphry
1918
Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey
south wall of the nave
 Anna the Prophetess Anna the Prophetess
firm/studio: Gamon & Humphry
1916
Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey
north wall of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey height=

Photo © Peter Jones








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017