Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Works containing this subject

Shield of the Trinity (Scutum Fidei)
11B1*A


Symbol of the Trinity, expressed as a diagram, sometimes used as heraldic arms.

Browse full subject index  List related subjects

  Symbol of the Trinity Symbol of the Trinity
probably 1850s or 60s
Church of St Cadwaladr, Llangadwaladr, Anglesey
east wall of the north transept (window number: nII)
  Scenes and Figures from the Bible Scenes and Figures from the Bible
firm/studio: A. K. Nicholson Stained Glass Studios
1936
Church of St David, Merthyr Tydfil
east wall of the chancel
  Christ with St Teilo and St Carannog Christ with St Teilo and St Carannog
artist: Joan Howson
1952
Church of St Teilo, Pontardulais, Swansea
east wall of the chancel
  Angels Adoring the Trinity with the New Jerusalem Angels Adoring the Trinity with the New Jerusalem
firm/studio: Michael and Arthur O'Connor
1867
Church of St Eurgain and St Peter, Northop, Flintshire
south wall of the chancel
  Christ the King with Virgin Mary and St John the Baptist Christ the King with Virgin Mary and St John the Baptist
designer: Christopher Webb
1928
Church of St Carannog, Llangrannog, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel
  Virtues Virtues
firm/studio: Ballantine & Allan
about 1853
Church of St Digain, Llangernyw, Conwy
south wall of the south transept
  St Catherine and Saints St Catherine and Saints
about 1910
Church of St Katharine and St Peter, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel


 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2020 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2020