Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Carannog, Llangrannog, Ceredigion

formerly in: Cardiganshire


Diocese of St Davids

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN31655402

Church (Anglican)

Rebuilt 1885-8 by E.H. Lingen Barker.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Carannog, Llangrannog, Ceredigion on Google



People associated with this site
   as architect: E. H. Lingen Barker


Works at this site:
  St Carannog and St Curig St Carannog and St Curig
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1952
Church of St Carannog, Llangrannog, Ceredigion
north wall
  Christ the King with Virgin Mary and St John the Baptist Christ the King with Virgin Mary and St John the Baptist
designer: Christopher Webb
1928
Church of St Carannog, Llangrannog, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel
  West Window West Window
artist: J. Dudley Forsyth
about 1902
Church of St Carannog, Llangrannog, Ceredigion
west window
Chancel Window
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
about 1900
Church of St Carannog, Llangrannog, Ceredigion
south wall of the chancel








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019