Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

The History of the Diocese of St Asaph

D. R. Thomas

Oswestry: Caxton Press, 1908-1913

A three-volume history, published in 1908, 1911 and 1913. This was the second edition, the first edition having been published as a single volume in 1874.

Objects associated with this source

Show further minor references

Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024