firm/studio: Ward & Hughes
Church of St Ffraid, Llansanffraid-ym-Mechain, Powys
east wall of the chancel
The window was placed here during or after the restoration of the chancel in 1892-3, when the original east window (The Crucifixion) was moved to the north side of the church.
D. R. Thomas, The History of the Diocese of St Asaph (Oswestry: Caxton Press, 1908-1913), vol. III, p. 250.
Robert Scourfield and Richard Haslam, The Buildings of Wales: Powys (New Haven/London: Yale University Press, 2013), p. 183.