Seven-light window with Christ in Glory in the tracery over two rows of standing figures.
firm/studio: Morris & Co.
designer: Edward Coley Burne-Jones
Church of St John the Baptist, Wrexham
east wall of the chancel
After the church was demolished, eight of the panels were moved to a window in the north wall of the parish church of St Giles. Many of the figures were designed by Edward Burne-Jones.
Further contemporary glass by the firm was also installed at the Church of St Michael, Poyser Street, Wrexham.
D. R. Thomas, The History of the Diocese of St Asaph (Oswestry: Caxton Press, 1908-1913), vol. III, pp. 313-4.
Edward Hubbard, The Buildings of Wales: Clwyd (Harmondsworth/Cardiff: Penguin/University of Wales Press, 1986), p. 303.