Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St John the Baptist, Wrexham

formerly in: Denbighshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ341495

Church (Anglican)

Church built in 1908-9, and demolished in 1988.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)


Search for further information about Church of St John the Baptist, Wrexham on Google



People associated with this site
   as architect: Leonard William Barnard


Works at this site:
East Window
firm/studio: Morris & Co.
designer: Edward Coley Burne-Jones
1910
Church of St John the Baptist, Wrexham
east wall of the chancel




Other sites at Wrexham, Denbighshire
Cathedral Church of Our Lady of Sorrows
Church of All Saints
Church of St Giles


Works previously at this site:
Your search found 1 result.
  Characters from the Bible Characters from the Bible
firm/studio: Morris & Co.
designer: Edward Coley Burne-Jones
1910
Church of St Giles, Wrexham
north wall of the north aisle







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019