Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Search the database

You searched for:   subject=marys
Your search found 69 results.
  Receiving the Crown of Life Receiving the Crown of Life
artist: Karl Parsons
1917
Church of St Mary the Virgin, Tenby, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the north aisle
  The Three Marys Visit the Empty Tomb The Three Marys Visit the Empty Tomb
artist: Christopher Charles Powell
about 1926
St Mary and Christ Church, Llanfairfechan, Conwy
north wall of the sanctuary
  Scenes from the Resurrection of Christ Scenes from the Resurrection of Christ
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe
1897
Church of St Cybi, Holyhead, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
  Scenes from the Passion and Resurrection of Christ Scenes from the Passion and Resurrection of Christ
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1867
Church of the Lamb of God, Beulah, Powys
east wall of the chancel
  The Risen Christ with the Virgin Mary, St John the Baptist and Saints The Risen Christ with the Virgin Mary, St John the Baptist and Saints
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
designer: James Hogan
artist: A. F. Erridge
1929
Church of All Saints, Oystermouth, Swansea
east wall of the chancel
  Scenes from the Gospels Scenes from the Gospels
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
1852
Church of St Thomas, St Dogmaels, Pembrokeshire
east wall of chancel
  Scenes from the Passion of Christ    from    Scenes from the Passion and Resurrection of Christ Scenes from the Passion of Christ
from Scenes from the Passion and Resurrection of Christ

firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
1900
Church of St David, Neath, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the sanctuary apse
  Scenes from the Gospels Scenes from the Gospels
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
1880
Church of St Seiriol, Penmaenmawr, Conwy
east wall of the chancel
  An Angel Greets the Three Women at the Empty Tomb An Angel Greets the Three Women at the Empty Tomb
artist: Trena Cox
1970
Church of St Mary Magdalene, Tallarn Green, Wrexham
south wall of the nave
  The Three Marys Visit the Empty Tomb The Three Marys Visit the Empty Tomb
firm/studio: A. O. Hemming
1903
Church of St Michael and All Angels, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
south wall of the south aisle



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017