Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Paul, Pentre Broughton, Wrexham

formerly in: Denbighshire


Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ30595334

Church (Anglican)

Church built in 1888-89, designed by the architect Howel Davies of Wrexham.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Paul, Pentre Broughton, Wrexham on Google



Works at this site:
The Ascension
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
1896
Church of St Paul, Pentre Broughton, Wrexham
east wall of the chancel
The Risen Christ with Angels
firm/studio: Shrigley & Hunt
1974
Church of St Paul, Pentre Broughton, Wrexham
west wall



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019