Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire

formerly in: Merioneth


Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ15124262

Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire Glyndyfrdwy_DSC8399.jpg Photo © Martin Crampin

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Church built in 1858-9 by T.H. Wyatt.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire on Google



People associated with this site
   as architect: Thomas Henry Wyatt


Works at this site:
  The Resurrection The Resurrection
firm/studio: Mayer & Co.
1895
Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire
east wall of the chancel
  The Risen Christ The Risen Christ
artist: A. J. Davies
1924
Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire
south wall of the nave
  The Good Wife The Good Wife
firm/studio: J. A. Campbell & Co.
1907
Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire
north wall of the nave
  Christ is Anointed at the House of a Pharisee Christ is Anointed at the House of a Pharisee
firm/studio: Pearce & Cutler
1938
Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire
west wall of the nave

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
Church of St Thomas, Glyndyfrdwy, Denbighshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019