Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Bell & Almond (1868-1875)

Stained glass firm and partnership of Daniel Bell (born 1840) and Richard Almond (born 1841), based in London. Daniel Bell was the brother of Alfred Bell, and worked for his brother's firm Clayton and Bell before establishing a partnership initially with James Redfern and Richard Almond, and then Almond only from 1868. Daniel Bell worked independently after 1875.

Further reading

Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002), p. 11.



Your search found 4 results.
  St David St David
firm/studio: Bell & Almond
1870
Church of St Peter, Lampeter, Ceredigion
south wall of the south aisle
  The Crucifixion The Crucifixion
firm/studio: Bell & Almond
1870 and 1875
Church of St Peter, Lampeter, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel
  St Tysilio St Tysilio
firm/studio: Bell & Almond
probably 1870s
Church of St Peter, Lampeter, Ceredigion
south wall of the south aisle
  St German St German
firm/studio: Daniel Bell
about 1878
Church of St Peter, Lampeter, Ceredigion
south wall of the south aisle




Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017