Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Search the database

You searched for:   subject=jerusalem
Your search found 27 results.
  Te Deum Laudamus Te Deum Laudamus
firm/studio: A. K. Nicholson Stained Glass Studios
designer: Gerald Edward Roberts Smith
1954
Church of St James, Uplands, Swansea
east wall of chancel
  St George and St David with the Crown of Life St George and St David with the Crown of Life
firm/studio: William Aikman
about 1918
Church of St Pedrog, Llanbedrog, Gwynedd
south wall of the nave
  St David with St Cecilia and Virgin and Child St David with St Cecilia and Virgin and Child
firm/studio: Glantawe Studios
designer: Colwyn Morris
1993
Church of St David, Neath, Neath Port Talbot
south wall of the south transept
  Angels Adoring the Trinity with the New Jerusalem Angels Adoring the Trinity with the New Jerusalem
firm/studio: Michael and Arthur O'Connor
1867
Church of St Eurgain and St Peter, Northop, Flintshire
south wall of the chancel
  Scenes from the Resurrection and the Last Judgement Scenes from the Resurrection and the Last Judgement
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1978
Church of St Mary, Burry Port, Carmarthenshire
west wall of the nave
  Christian Symbols Christian Symbols
firm/studio: Glantawe Studios
artist: Tim Lewis
1992
Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
west wall of the nave
  Christ in Majesty with Scenes and Figures from the Old and New Testaments Christ in Majesty with Scenes and Figures from the Old and New Testaments
artist: Karl Parsons
1927
Church of All Saints, Porthcawl, Bridgend
east wall of the sanctuary
  Christ in Majesty with Angels Christ in Majesty with Angels
firm/studio: James Powell & Sons
designer: William Aikman
1904
Church of St Mary, Margam Abbey, Margam, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel
  Figure outside Solomon's Temple Figure outside Solomon's Temple
firm/studio: Samuel Evans
1896
Priory Church of St Mary, Chepstow, Monmouthshire
south wall of the nave
  The Ship of the Church The Ship of the Church
firm/studio: A. K. Nicholson Stained Glass Studios
designer: Gerald Edward Roberts Smith
about 1955
Church of St James, Uplands, Swansea
west wall



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017