formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
Church built 1850-2 by the architect John Prichard.
| Scenes from the Passion of Christ
firm/studio: William Wailes
Church of St John the Baptist, Troedyrhiw, Rhondda Cynon Taff
east wall of the chancel
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO06820211