Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Search the database

You searched for:   subject=soldiers
Your search found 19 results.
  The Ascension and the Crucifixion The Ascension and the Crucifixion
firm/studio: Thomas Baillie
1859
Church of St Nicholas, Montgomery, Powys
east wall of the chancel
  Scenes from the Gospels Scenes from the Gospels
firm/studio: William Wailes
1842
Church of All Saints, Llangorwen, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel
  The Flagellation of Christ    from    Scenes from the Passion and Resurrection of Christ The Flagellation of Christ
from Scenes from the Passion and Resurrection of Christ

artist: John Ellis Troughton
about 1850
Church of St John the Baptist, Penymynydd, Flintshire
north and south walls of the nave
  Scenes from the Passion of Christ Scenes from the Passion of Christ
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe
1885
Church of St Mary the Virgin, Monmouth, Monmouthshire
south wall of the south aisle chapel
  Scenes from the Resurrection of Christ Scenes from the Resurrection of Christ
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe
1897
Church of St Cybi, Holyhead, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
  The Resurrection with the Four Evangelists and Scenes from the Passion The Resurrection with the Four Evangelists and Scenes from the Passion
firm/studio: Michael and Arthur O'Connor
1859
Church of St Margaret, Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire
east wall of the chancel
  Scenes from the Passion and the Nativity Scenes from the Passion and the Nativity
firm/studio: Alexander Gibbs
1868
Church of St Peter, Bont-goch, Ceredigion
east wall of sanctuary
  Scenes from the Passion and Resurrection of Christ Scenes from the Passion and Resurrection of Christ
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1864-1866
Church of St David, Neath, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the sanctuary apse
  Scenes from the Passion and Resurrection of Christ Scenes from the Passion and Resurrection of Christ
artist: W. F. Dixon
1884
Church of St Cadfan, Tywyn, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel
  The Crucifixion The Crucifixion
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
1921
Church of St Mary and Nicholas, Beaumaris, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019