Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Search the database

You searched for:   subject=sion
Your search found 206 results.
  Commission to Peter Commission to Peter
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
about 1931
Church of St Mary, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire
north wall of the chancel
  Christ the King and Virgin and Child Christ the King and Virgin and Child
firm/studio: James Powell & Sons
designer: Frank Mann
1905
Church of St Eurgain and St Peter, Northop, Flintshire
south wall of the nave
  Scenes from the New Testament with the Twelve Apostles Scenes from the New Testament with the Twelve Apostles
firm/studio: J. V. Rowlands & Co.
1880
Church of St Mary, Denbigh, Denbighshire
(liturgical) west end of the nave
  Agnus Dei Adored by St Mary Magdalene and St Tadioc  Agnus Dei Adored by St Mary Magdalene and St Tadioc
Designer: Francis Stephens
1954
Church of St Peter, Dixton, Monmouthshire
east wall of the chancel
  Stations of the Cross Stations of the Cross
artist: Frank Roper
about 1971
Church of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire
north, south and east walls of the nave
  Christ the Good Shepherd with Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea    from    Scenes from the New Testament Christ the Good Shepherd with Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea
from Scenes from the New Testament

firm/studio: Mayer & Co.
about 1901
Church of St Thomas, Neath, Neath Port Talbot
south wall of the nave
  Christ with St James and St Margaret Christ with St James and St Margaret
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
designer: Howard Martin
1952
Church of St Margaret, Crynant, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel
  Scenes from the Life of Christ Scenes from the Life of Christ
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe
1893
Church of St Mary, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel
  Cross with a Crown of Thorns and Chalice Cross with a Crown of Thorns and Chalice
designer: Hugh Easton
1956
Church of St Martin, Roath, Cardiff
east window of the north aisle
  Sacred Heart of Christ Sacred Heart of Christ
artist: Theodore Baily
1920s
Church of the Holy Name, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire
sanctuary gable, east wall



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017