Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Search the database

You searched for:   subject=martin
Your search found 19 results.
  St Martin Dividing His Cloak to Clothe a Beggar St Martin Dividing His Cloak to Clothe a Beggar
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
1904
Church of St David, Capel Dewi, Ceredigion
south wall of the chancel
  St Martin with St Asaph and St Kentigern St Martin with St Asaph and St Kentigern
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
1922
Church of St Peter, Pwllheli, Gwynedd
north wall of the north aisle
  Christ with the Centurion and St Martin Dividing his Cloak Christ with the Centurion and St Martin Dividing his Cloak
firm/studio: Robert J. Newbery
donor: William Thomas Lewis
1910
Church of St Tydfil, Merthyr Tydfil
north wall of the nave
  St George and St Martin St George and St Martin
artist: Edward A. Woore
1926
Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the nave
  St Martin and St John the Baptist St Martin and St John the Baptist
about 1920
Church of St John the Baptist, Ystrad Meurig, Ceredigion
south wall of the chancel
  St Martin Dividing His Cloak to Clothe a Beggar St Martin Dividing His Cloak to Clothe a Beggar
firm/studio: William Morris & Co (Westminster)
about 1926
Church of St Andrew, Narberth, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the nave
  St Chad, St Oswald, St Martin and St Francis St Chad, St Oswald, St Martin and St Francis
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe
1905, with medieval fragments of 1508
Church of All Saints, Gresford, Wrexham
north wall of the nave
  St John the Baptist and St Martin Dividing his Cloak St John the Baptist and St Martin Dividing his Cloak
designer: Hugh Easton
about 1948
Church of St Cybi, Holyhead, Anglesey
south wall of south aisle
  St Martin, St Francis, St Elizabeth of Hungary and St Anna Teaching the Virgin Mary St Martin, St Francis, St Elizabeth of Hungary and St Anna Teaching the Virgin Mary
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
1911
Church of St Mary, Monmouth, Monmouthshire
north wall of the north aisle
  St Martin and St George St Martin and St George
firm/studio: Morris & Co.
designer: Edward Coley Burne-Jones
1913
Church of St Deiniol, Hawarden, Flintshire
south wall of the south aisle



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017