Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

St Stephen's Bodfari and parish throughout the ages 500 BC to 1930 AD

J. L. Roberts


c. 1978

Church guide.

Objects associated with this source



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017