Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

J. Hodges

Designer working for James Powell & Sons in the 1920s and 30s.

Your search found 2 results.
  The Adoration of the Shepherds and the Magi The Adoration of the Shepherds and the Magi
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
designer: J. Hodges
1928
Church of St James the Great, Walwyns Castle, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel
  Christ the Good Shepherd with Heraldry Christ the Good Shepherd with Heraldry
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
designer: Ernest Penwarden
designer: J. Hodges
1936
Church of Illtyd, Gwynno and Dyfodwg, Llantrisant, Rhondda Cynon Taff
north wall of the north aisle




Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017