Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

A. Seward & Co.


Lancaster firm founded by Abraham Seward (1760-1823) and then Charles Seward, who was working in the 1820s. In 1930 the proprietor was C.F. Seward, and the firm was still working into the late 1950s.



Show signatures and maker's marks


Search for further information about A. Seward & Co. on Google

Your search found 2 results
  St Paul St Paul
firm/studio: A. Seward & Co.
1902
Church of St Maelog, Llanfaelog, Anglesey
west end of the church
  Christ the Good Shepherd Christ the Good Shepherd
firm/studio: A. Seward & Co.
about 1923
Church of St Mor and St Deiniol, Llanfor, Gwynedd
north wall of the nave
References

J. Knowles, 'Glass-Painters 1750–1850 (Part III)' Journal of the British Society of Master Glass-Painters, vol. xiii, no. 3 (1961–2), 517–18.





Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database



 
Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies


Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024