Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Maelog, Llanfaelog, Anglesey


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH336729
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Medieval church rebuilt in 1847 by Henry Kennedy. The church was innovatively reordered in 2000 by Adam Voelcker in 2000, with modern fittings by Colin Pearce and Bill Swann.

Church website.

People associated with this site
   as architect: Henry Kennedy
   as architect: Adam and Frances Voelcker


Works at this site:
  The Last Supper The Last Supper
1881
Church of St Maelog, Llanfaelog, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
  Two Angels Two Angels
artist: Edward Frampton
about 1902
Church of St Maelog, Llanfaelog, Anglesey
north wall of the nave
  St Paul St Paul
firm/studio: A. Seward & Co.
1902
Church of St Maelog, Llanfaelog, Anglesey
west end of the church
  Tree of Life Screen and Doors Tree of Life Screen and Doors
artist: Bill Swann
2000
Church of St Maelog, Llanfaelog, Anglesey
  Musical Window Musical Window
designer: Tiffany Tate
about 2000
Church of St Maelog, Llanfaelog, Anglesey
south wall of the chancel



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Maelog, Llanfaelog, Anglesey height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017