Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Search the database

You searched for:   subject=sepulchre
Your search found 56 results
  Receiving the Crown of Life Receiving the Crown of Life
artist: Karl Parsons
1917
Church of St Mary, Tenby, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the north aisle (window number: nVIII)
  The Resurrection and Ascension of Christ The Resurrection and Ascension of Christ
firm/studio: Alexander Gibbs & Co.
about 1878
Church of St Collen, Llangollen, Denbighshire
south wall of the south aisle
  An Angel Greets the Three Women at the Empty Tomb and Christ Appearing to St Mary Magdalene An Angel Greets the Three Women at the Empty Tomb and Christ Appearing to St Mary Magdalene
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe
1888
Church of St Mary the Virgin, Monmouth, Monmouthshire
sanctuary
  The Three Marys Visit the Empty Tomb The Three Marys Visit the Empty Tomb
probably 1900s
Trinity Methodist Church, Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan
west wall of the nave
 The Church Triumphant The Church Triumphant
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1978
Church of St Mary, Burry Port, Carmarthenshire
west wall of the nave
  Scenes from the Life of Christ with Apostles and Archangels Scenes from the Life of Christ with Apostles and Archangels
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
designer: Howard Martin
1960
Church of St Mary, Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire
west wall of the nave
  The Three Marys Visit the Empty Tomb The Three Marys Visit the Empty Tomb
firm/studio: A. O. Hemming
1903
Church of St Michael, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
south wall of the south aisle
  The Good Samaritan and the Three Women at the Empty Tomb    from    Scenes from the Bible The Good Samaritan and the Three Women at the Empty Tomb
from Scenes from the Bible

firm/studio: Charles Evans & Co Ltd
1889
Church of All Saints, Llangorwen, Ceredigion
west wall of the nave
  The Risen Christ    from    Scenes from the Resurrection of Christ The Risen Christ
from Scenes from the Resurrection of Christ

Church of St Dyfnog, Llanrhaeadr
north wall of the north nave
  The Resurrection The Resurrection
firm/studio: Lavers, Barraud & Westlake
about 1889
Church of St Mary, Trefriw, Conwy
east wall of the north nave



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2021 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2021