Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Search the database

You searched for:   subject=last
Your search found 59 results
  The Nativity with Michael and Raphael, and Scenes from the Gospels The Nativity with Michael and Raphael, and Scenes from the Gospels
firm/studio: Morris, Marshall, Faulkner & Co.
designer: Edward Coley Burne-Jones
1873
Church of St Michael, Forden, Powys
east wall of the chancel (window number: I)
  Presentation of Christ in the Temple and Christ with the Doctors of the Law Presentation of Christ in the Temple and Christ with the Doctors of the Law
firm/studio: Shrigley & Hunt
firm/studio: G. Maile & Son
about 1931, 1948 and 1951
Christ Church, Prestatyn, Flintshire
south wall of the south aisle
  The Eucharist The Eucharist
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
about 1971
Christ Church, Prestatyn, Flintshire
north wall, west end of the nave
  St Anna Instructing the Virgin Mary, Christ with the Crown of Life and Dorcas St Anna Instructing the Virgin Mary, Christ with the Crown of Life and Dorcas
designer: Roy Walter Coomber
firm/studio: Solaglas Ltd
1986
Church of St Illtyd, Llantwit Fardre, Rhondda Cynon Taff
south wall of the south chapel
  Christ the Teacher Christ the Teacher
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1979
Church of St John, Penrhyn-coch
north wall of the nave
The Last Supper
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
1898
Church of St Michael, Llanfihangel Abercywyn, Carmarthenshire
east wall of the chancel
  The Last Supper    from    Set of Windows Depicting Scenes from the Passion The Last Supper
from Set of Windows Depicting Scenes from the Passion

1980s or 1990s
Church of the Blessed Sacrament, Gorseinon, Swansea
south wall stairs
  The Last Supper    from    The Last Supper The Last Supper
from The Last Supper

about 1927
Tabernacl Welsh Baptist Church, Cardiff
rear wall over the entrance
  The Last Supper The Last Supper
firm/studio: Shrigley & Hunt
about 1922
Church of St Michael, Abergele, Conwy
east wall of the south chancel
  The New Jerusalem The New Jerusalem
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
designer: Ernest Penwarden
1923
Church of St Peter Ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
south wall of the nave



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2021 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2021