Diocese of Monmouth
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO45661567
Mainly fifteenth century, but with earlier features. Restored 1865-6 by J. P. Seddon, who added the timber top stage to the tower.
| The Adoration |
firm/studio: Heaton, Butler & Bayne
Church of St Meugan, St Maughans, Monmouthshire