formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST01617326
Sixteenth-century tower. Twelfth-century chancel arch. Church rebuilt in the fourteenth century. Restored 1861-2 at the expense of Mrs Charlotte Traherne of Coedriglan. Architect Sir Gilbert Scott, but using designs prepared around 1860 by Mrs Traherne's husband, the Revd J. M. Traherne (the restoration was intended as his memorial).
| Window |
Church of St Hilary, St Hilary, Vale of Glamorgan