Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Garmon, St Harmon, Powys

formerly in: Radnorshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SN9872

Church (Anglican)
CPAT Churches Survey: http://www.cpat.demon.co.uk/projects/longer/churches/radnor/16957.htm

Works at this site:
The Last Supper
1908
Church of St Garmon, St Harmon, Powys








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017