Diocese of St Davids
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN08230116
Tower about 1500, thirteenth century chancel, fourteenth century south transept, sixteenth century north chancel. Restored 1836 by Richard Barrett, and 1871 by Daniel Birkett of Carlisle, brother of the then rector.
| Scenes from the Passion of Christ |
Church of St Florentius, St Florence, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel