Diocese of St Asaph (formerly: St Asaph)
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ03907431
Cathedral church dedicated to Asaph, although also associated with Kentigern, exiled bishop of Strathclyde. The chancel was restored in around 1800, and a Victorian restoration by Gilbert Scott succeeded it 1869-1875.
| Scenes from the Life of Christ |
St Asaph Cathedral, St Asaph, Denbighshire
east wall of the chancel