Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Illtyd, Newcastle, Bridgend, Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SS9079
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Only west tower remains of the medieval church. Rest rebuilt and enlarged 1849-50 by John Prichard of Llandaff and a north chancel chapel added 1893-4 by E. M. Bruce Vaughan.

Works at this site:
Parable of the Talents, Four Archangels and Christ with a Knight.
Church of St Illtyd, Newcastle, Bridgend



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017