Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Cattwg, Llanspyddid, Powys

formerly in: Brecknockshire


Diocese of Swansea and Brecon

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO01182819

Church (Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Cattwg, Llanspyddid, Powys on Google



Works at this site:
Faith, Hope and Charity
designer: Charles Alexander Gibbs
about 1856
Church of St Cattwg, Llanspyddid, Powys
west wall






 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019