Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Madoc, Llanmadoc, Swansea

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SS4493
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Restored 1865-6 at the expense of the Rector, J. D. Davies, whose woodcarving can also be seen in the church.

People associated with this site
   as architect: John Prichard
   as patron: J. D. Davies


Works at this site:
  Harvest Window Harvest Window
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1950
Church of St Madoc, Llanmadoc, Swansea
east wall



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Madoc, Llanmadoc, Swansea height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017