formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS85728883
West tower remains largely unaltered from the medieval church but the rest was completely restored 1891-1893 by G. E. Halliday at the expense of Miss Olive Talbot of Margam.
| Ascension |
Church of St Cynwyd, Llangynwyd, Bridgend