Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Elian, Llanelian-yn-Rhos, Conwy

formerly in: Denbighshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH863764
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Double-naved medieval church, restored in 1859 and 1903.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey

Works at this site:
  The Four Evangelists The Four Evangelists
firm/studio: James Ballantine and Son
1862
Church of St Elian, Llanelian-yn-Rhos, Conwy
east wall of north aisle
  The Crucifixion The Crucifixion
firm/studio: James Ballantine and Son
about 1862
Church of St Elian, Llanelian-yn-Rhos, Conwy
chancel



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Elian, Llanelian-yn-Rhos, Conwy height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017