formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Swansea and Brecon
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN71890413
Church built 1885-6 on a new site, initially as a private chapel and memorial to William Gilbertson, by his son Arthur. It was subsequently transferred to the Representative Body of the Church in Wales by its trustees. Closed in about 1995.
| Rose Window |
firm/studio: Robert J. Newbery
Church of All Saints, Pontardawe, Neath Port Talbot
west gable (window number: wI)