Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Catherine, Gorseinon, Swansea

formerly in: Glamorgan


Diocese of Swansea and Brecon

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SS58649872

Church (Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Catherine, Gorseinon, Swansea on Google



Works at this site:
East Window
firm/studio: A. L. Moore & Son
1913
Church of St Catherine, Gorseinon, Swansea
east wall of the chancel
Christ Reigning from the Cross
firm/studio: J. Wippell & Co. Ltd
designer: G. B. Cooper-Abbs
about 1961
Church of St Catherine, Gorseinon, Swansea
south wall of the south aisle chapel
The Good Samaritan and Healing Miracles
firm/studio: J. Wippell & Co. Ltd
about 1960
Church of St Catherine, Gorseinon, Swansea
west wall of the nave




Other sites at Gorseinon, Glamorgan
Church of the Blessed Sacrament






 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019