Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Dochdwy, Llandough, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: ST1673
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Fourteenth century but largely rebuilt 1869 by Charles Buckeridge.

Works at this site:
Christ in Majesty
Church of St Dochdwy, Llandough, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan
St Stephen
Church of St Dochdwy, Llandough, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan
The Good Shepherd
Church of St Dochdwy, Llandough, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan
The Virgin and St John
Church of St Dochdwy, Llandough, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017