Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Ilid, Crai, Powys

formerly in: Brecknockshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN89692464
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Church built in 1882-3 by J.B. Fowler.

Works at this site:
The Light of the World
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1960
Church of St Ilid, Crai, Powys
east wall of the chancel
St Winefride
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
about 1924
Church of St Ilid, Crai, Powys
south wall of the nave
The Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1983
Church of St Ilid, Crai, Powys
north wall of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Ilid, Crai, Powys height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017