Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN55812262
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church built as a private church for Revd C.W. Green of Court Henry in 1833, and altered in the 1890s by the architect David Jenkins.

People associated with this site
   as architect: William David Jenkins


Works at this site:
  The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary, St John and St Mary Magdalene The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary, St John and St Mary Magdalene
firm/studio: Mayer & Co.
1890s
Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire
east wall of the chancel
  Christ with Children Brought by their Mothers Christ with Children Brought by their Mothers
firm/studio: Mayer & Co.
1890s
Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the chancel
  Christ the Good Shepherd with St Francis and St David Christ the Good Shepherd with St Francis and St David
artist: Edward A. Woore
1926
Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the south transept
  St George and St Martin St George and St Martin
artist: Edward A. Woore
1926
Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017