Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Bagillt, Flintshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ22267509
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church built 1837-9 to the design of John Welch and consecrated July 1839.

People associated with this site
   as architect: John Welch


Works at this site:
Scenes from the Passion of Christ
firm/studio: William Henry Constable
1874
Church of St Mary, Bagillt, Flintshire
east wall of the chancel
The Ascension
firm/studio: William Henry Constable
about 1874
Church of St Mary, Bagillt, Flintshire
south wall of the south transept



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017