Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys

formerly in: Montgomeryshire


Diocese of Bangor

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO02598855

Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys Llandinam_MG_0390A.jpg Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Medieval church that underwent remodelling in 1864-5 by G.E. Street.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys on Google



People associated with this site
   as architect: George Edmund Street


Works at this site:
  Scenes from Early Christian History Scenes from Early Christian History
1897
Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys
south wall of the south aisle chapel
  The Crucifixion and Last Supper The Crucifixion and Last Supper
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1865
Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys
east wall of the chancel
  The Resurrection The Resurrection
about 1900
Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys
north wall of the chancel
  The Ascension The Ascension
about 1900
Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys
north wall of the nave



Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales



Other images of this site
Llandinam_MG_0392A.jpg




 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019