formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST11069554
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Church built 1887-9 by E.H. Lingen Barker.
| Christ with Children, St John and St Luke |
firm/studio: G. Maile & Son
designer: Arthur Walker
Church of St John, Nelson, Caerphilly
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin