formerly in: Flintshire
Diocese of St Asaph
Medieval church restored by Harold Hughes in 1901.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
| Medieval Fragments
probably late fifteenth century or early sixteenth century
Church of St Mael and St Sulien, Cwm, Denbighshire
east wall of the chancel
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ06637747