Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Ddwywe, Llanddwywe, Gwynedd

formerly in: Merioneth


Diocese of Bangor

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH58642237

Church (Anglican)

Restorations in 1901-2 and 1925-6.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Ddwywe, Llanddwywe, Gwynedd on Google



Works at this site:
  Christ Healing the Sick Christ Healing the Sick
firm/studio: G. Maile & Son
Church of St Ddwywe, Llanddwywe, Gwynedd
west wall
  The Baptism of Christ The Baptism of Christ
Church of St Ddwywe, Llanddwywe, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019