Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Winifred, Penrhiwceiber, Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: ST05849772
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church built in 1882–3, designed by the architect Thomas Nicholson. The south aisle was added in 1911.

Works at this site:
St Winefride, St Cecilia and Charity
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
1898
Church of St Winifred, Penrhiwceiber
east wall of the chancel
West Window
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
1911
Church of St Winifred, Penrhiwceiber
west wall
The Virgin Mary and St John
about 1911
Church of St Winifred, Penrhiwceiber
east wall of the south aisle



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017