Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Peter, Llanbedr, Powys

formerly in: Brecknockshire


Diocese of Swansea & Brecon     (formerly: St Davids)

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO23972042

Church (Anglican)

The church at Llanbedr Ystrad Yw was restored in 1868 and then in 1897.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Peter, Llanbedr, Powys on Google



Works at this site:
The Good Samaritan
Church of St Peter, Llanbedr, Powys
south wall








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019