Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Cynfryd, Llanddulas, Conwy

formerly in: Denbighshire


Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH90857822

Church (Anglican)

Church built in 1868. The church is dedicated to Cynfryd, or Cynbryd.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Cynfryd, Llanddulas, Conwy on Google



Works at this site:
Christ in Glory
probably mid-twentieth century
Church of St Cynfryd, Llanddulas, Conwy
east wall of the chancel
The Presentation of Christ in the Temple
probably mid-twentieth century
Church of St Cynfryd, Llanddulas, Conwy
south wall of the sanctuary
  Memorial Window Memorial Window
artist: Joyce Meredith
about 1915
Church of St Cynfryd, Llanddulas, Conwy
north wall of the nave








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019