Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Mynydd Bach Chapel, Llangyfelach, Swansea

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SS648978
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Ann Swindale

larger image

Chapel (Welsh Independent)
Mynydd Bach Chapel is regarded as the oldest Nonconformist chapel in south Wales, the first chapel having been originally built in 1762. It was enlarged in 1865 by John Humphrey. It is now home to the Calon Lân Centre.

Chapel website

People associated with this site
   as architect: John Humphrey


Works at this site:
  Decorative Window Decorative Window
Mynydd Bach Chapel, Llangyfelach, Swansea
Porch
  Decorative Window Decorative Window
Mynydd Bach Chapel, Llangyfelach, Swansea
Porch




Other sites at Llangyfelach, Glamorgan
Church of St David and St Cyfelach

Mynydd Bach Chapel, Llangyfelach, Swansea height=

Photo © Ann Swindale








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017