Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Garmon, Llanarmon-yn-IÇŸl, Denbighshire


Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ19085616

Church (Anglican)

1870; 1906

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Garmon, Llanarmon-yn-IÇŸl, Denbighshire on Google



Works at this site:
East Window
artist: William Glasby
about 1927
Church of St Garmon, Llanarmon-yn-IÇŸl, Denbighshire
east wall of the chancel
  St Germanus St Germanus
about 1921
Church of St Garmon, Llanarmon-yn-IÇŸl, Denbighshire
west end of south aisle








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019