Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Skewen Methodist Church, Skewen, Neath Port Talbot

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SS731974
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Ann Swindale

larger image

Chapel (Methodist)
Church on New Road, Skewen, built as the United Methodist Church and opened in 1909. It is now part of the Neath Port Talbot Methodist Circuit.

Church website

Works at this site:
  The Dove of the Holy Spirit with Symbols of the Eucharist The Dove of the Holy Spirit with Symbols of the Eucharist
1963
Skewen Methodist Church, Skewen, Neath Port Talbot
front of pulpit
  Decorative Windows Decorative Windows
1909
Skewen Methodist Church, Skewen, Neath Port Talbot
front wall, upper floor
  Decorative Windows Decorative Windows
1909
Skewen Methodist Church, Skewen, Neath Port Talbot
foyer



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Skewen Methodist Church, Skewen, Neath Port Talbot height=

Photo © Ann Swindale








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017