formerly in: Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH97646299
Church built by Gilbert Scott in 1857.
| The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John |
firm/studio: William Wailes
Church of St Thomas, Bylchau, Conwy
east wall of the chancel